Drinking all the moisture from the air.. I am so dry..
Let me get a sip of what you want me to say.. I am so thirsty..

Sunday, December 26, 2010

A DNA connection..

I love how we can be hours apart and have a connection like identical twins.

I know when I'm feeling like shit, and there is no reason behind said shitness, that all I have to do is give you a call. I then will know why I'm feeling like shit because you're feeling exactly the same.
I know when I suddenly get quite sick, that I can call you and you will be sick aswell. It's just like that time you got burnt. My skin went red and I started burning all over, only to be greeted minutes later by a phonecall from dad saying you have burnt yourself from the waist down.
We are not twins. Not even close. You're 4 years older yet we share the same feelings. It's very weird, but I would not swap this bond we have for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment